Monday, August 08, 2005

Book Review

I finally finished "The Tea Rose" It was about 600 pages & with small typing. First I want to say that I was quite shocked at just how graphic it was. I am used to reading only Christian novels & they don't tell you much of anything. But this book laid it all out on the table. At times, it was quite, how show I say this? Descriptive in certain situations. Situations that I didn't need to know about. But other than that I found the book quite fascinating. If you have ever seen the movie "From Hell" about Jack the Ripper, then that will tell you where the book begins. It doesn't follow Jack the Ripper, but it shows kind of how he impacted the slums of London in the 1880's. The story is about Fiona Finnegan & how she rises above her circumstances. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.