Thursday, July 14, 2005

Question Of The Week

If you had to live in either Los Angeles or New York City. You can't choose any other place. Which one would you choose & why?

I would go back to LA. Even though I am afraid of earthquakes. I did enjoy alot about living out there. It's a can be a fun place to live & the weather is always nice.

5 comments:

  1. That's not much of a choice. I guess between the two I would have to say LA because I think it is less likely to be hit by terrorist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HANDS DOWN... NEW YORK BABY!!! I love NY! I would move there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with New York, I think. So much to see and do! Theatre, parks, shopping, and all within walking distance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's NYC for me!!!!!! Love it oh so much. Plus I like the snow & change of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LA...because I have a friend there and because I don't like being cold. And I would be cold in NY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.