My Saturday was spent doing nothing. I have been dealing with female stuff, for awhile now & it's taking a toll on me, the last 2 days. So, I really slept in. I have absolutely no energy at the moment. Then I spent the day either in the bed reading or on the couch. I was online a little bit here & there. Plus I talked to Maria a couple of times. (Are you still laughing girl?)
So, that was my day....Nothing to write home about.

Hope you're feeling better soon, CD. I had a great weekend. Can ya'll believe that I had Saturday afternoon from about 3p.m. 'til almost 10p.m. BY MYSELF? I did laundry, cleaned my bedroom from top to bottom, cleaned my bathroom and my kitchen...deep cleaning, too! On Sunday afternoon, after church, I spent several hours at the pool (my first REAL time this summer) reading in the sunshine and floating in the pool! It was great! Thanks family, for some ME time! I love you all! rg
ReplyDelete