Friday, July 22, 2005

New Stuff

I just added some new stuff---------------------->To your right. There is now a clock, a counter, and whoever is looking at the blog right now & country they are from. And my favorite, my new little Country Scroll. It shows all the hits I have gotten from other countries. What is cool about it, is that unlike the regular counter, it only adds the first time you check out my blog. I know that every time, someone is just blog surfing, it counts as a hit, but it's still cool to see that someone from all these countries have seen my blog. It's so exciting!!!!
So, if you are not one of my regular readers, please comment & let me know that you are out there! Even if you are just passing through. :)

2 comments:

  1. so.......fess up......where is the site to get the country scroll??? I want one, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look of your blog. I think I may head over to neocounter and check out the counter. It's a really nice add-on to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.