I wish we lived closer to her. I love being with Aunt Mary Helen. Diane and Renee, you two missed out. She makes me miss Mama all the more. We had a great time and it was very sad seeing her go.
Remember when we went to Texas and we both said that we felt like we were at Mama's ouse or that we felt like we were at home? Well, it that feeling I get when I'm around her. Good feeling.
I wish we lived closer to her. I love being with Aunt Mary Helen. Diane and Renee, you two missed out. She makes me miss Mama all the more. We had a great time and it was very sad seeing her go.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about her that makes you miss Mama...she's Daddy's sister? I do wish we lived closer. I miss her and Aunt Millie. rg
ReplyDeleteRemember when we went to Texas and we both said that we felt like we were at Mama's ouse or that we felt like we were at home? Well, it that feeling I get when I'm around her. Good feeling.
ReplyDelete