Thursday, July 07, 2005

I slept really late again today, I was still trying to get rid of the migraine. When I woke up, it was had eased to just a dull headache. So, I cleaned house. But my back has been on the verge of going out the last week. I pushed myself, when I was cleaning. And now I'm paying for it. But it's all good. My lovely migraine came back too. :)
Tomorrow is grocery day, but we aren't going to load up the frigde & freezer. Not with Hurricane Dennis on his way. I'm pretty sure that the power will go out...Actually I'll be shocked if it doesn't. Last year with Ivan we had to throw away everything in the fridge. We'll just buy things we need for the next few days & go back after the storm for everything else.
D is so worried about Dennis too. He is watching the weather channel, non-stop. Bless his heart.

3 comments:

  1. don't worry D... if the power goes out you guys can come to our house!!!! You're place will be just fine... Whats the odds of a hurricane taking it out for a 2nd time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this image of Daniel literally sitting right in front of the TV studying radars and satellite images and biting his nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA...That's pretty close, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.