Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ever since 9/11, I always wake up & turn on the news to see if anything has happened in the world. Well, today it has. As of right now 40 are dead & 700 are injured in London, from a suicide bomber. It's the worse attack on London since War World II.
As I watched the news last night, they showed London celebrating, because they won the bid for the 2012 Olympics, I thought, "Something bad is going to happen there." I just didn't realize it would be today.
Let's keep that country, the victims families & Prime Minister Tony Blair in our prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I read the news on the attack and my heart really goes out to the country. I'll def. be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an intentional and planned out attack. That's what makes it so terrifying. There are really monsters out there that builds bombs and plant them to detonate at the exact time when the most people would be hurt or killed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.