As most of you know D went to Sound Engineering School, but for some reason God hasn't let him use all that he learned just yet. Patience, Patience, Patience.
He has been praying & has decided to try something. He wants to start a ministry that goes into churches & trains people to run the sound properly. Alot of churches surely need it. It would be where the church brings him there for the weekend & he will hold a weekend workshop & then he will stay for Sunday services, to kinda walk them through all they learned. He actually already has a church interested.
Well, we have a name already. We said that whenever we started a company (it's been a dream of ours) we would call it CaliBama. But he needs a catch phrase & that's where ya'll come in. Can you help him come up with something cool & catchy?

Wow, that is so cool. I'm sure our church would need something like that! We have one person that thinks he is the GOD of Sound... but he is not. And everyone else just knows how to run the equiptment, (like me) but I don't know if I'm making the proper 'sound' so anyway- I'll help pray with you on a catch phrase, and I will ask Donna, she's good at that kind of stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe neutral ground for great sound!
ReplyDelete