Big Brother
So long Eric......Hello Maggie! Man, the worse thing possible happened. I can't believe she got HOH. I was holding my breath that Janelle was going to get it. I'm sure she will put Kaysar & Janelle up. Then again, I bet James will be on her radar as well. I'm telling ya, this year is turning into the best ever!
I agree, I can't believe they worked so hard to get the 3 teams together, to see it come crashing down with Maggie as HOH. I am on the edge of my seat wanting to fast foward time to see what will happen! I don't care if James leaves or not... I don't even like to look at his face. Oh well- I am just glad I watch BB now, I still miss last years house guest though-I am getting use to the new people, but still wish I could see the others playing the game once again.
ReplyDeleteSeriously..payback is a *@#ch. Or so I hear. Everybody better watch their backs!
ReplyDeleteSorry that was so fresh. If it's too much, just erase it!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Eric was kicked off
ReplyDelete