D has been very anxious about Arlene coming, so he wanted to stay close to home this weekend. We just hung out around the house. I made some nachos with homemade Pico de Gallo....one of my favorite things. I didn't have lime juice, so I used lemon & it was just as good.
Nicole called & wanted us to come watch a movie with them. So we went over & hung out, made brownies with vanilla ice cream & watched the movie, "In Good Company", it was an OK movie. I just enjoyed being with the "company" I was watching it with. After the movie we talked for awhile & would have stayed longer, but D's back is really hurting him, plus I think he was ready to get home before it started storming.
I'll tell you something that is so funny....Those that know D, knows he's pretty quiet, but not around Nicole!!! She totally brings him outta his shell. I have never seen him be like this with anyone before. I mean there are some, mainly people in my family that can get him to open up, but nothing like Nicole can!

I think Nicole does that to us all in her own special way! She has a gift! You can't help but love her!
ReplyDeleteStaci
I hate Pico De Gallo, I think its the cilantro in it. Almost every Mexican Dish here has it... although there is a lady in our church who makes an awesome batch of it, (so I've heard) I have not tasted it in quite a while, maybe I will try it again.
ReplyDeletehahaha.... thanks! I am so glad you guys came over. We had fun. We'll have to do it more often.
ReplyDeletepeaceful, sleepy, lazy, rainy days---unless, of course, there are three or four kids around bored to death and wanting to go somewhere or play outside.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete