Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PMS

Man, I am PMSing big time right now. I just don't feel very good. And my hormones are raging. I just fell blah & I want to just cry. I'm an easy crier normally, but today the tears are just sitting right there waiting to spill over. I even snapped at D a couple of times & then right after I did it I apologized. I hate it when I feel this, I know what's wrong, but I can't snap out of it. Since I have a really crazy cycle anyway, my hormones can act up for days on end. Poor D.....Poor anyone that has to deal with me....Heck...Poor me! LOL
Also I feel out of sync with someone. And I don't know what to do. They seem to be avoiding me & the thing is, I'm not really sure really why they would. I HATE it when people avoid issues. I want to face them & then move on. For me if I am forced to wait, I tend to really stew & that isn't good. Patience is a virtue & it's good to not fly off the handle. I mean HELLO, I have learned my lesson with that one. But I want to talk & figure it all out & make things better. I can't stand it if someone is upset with me. But what makes it worse is when I'm not completely sure why. It's one thing if I've acted like a butt & know it. But it's another, when I have no clue. But if I did something, please give the chance to apologize.
Anyway moving on......
I got up early today, because Michael was going to come visit. But when I got up, I called him & he decided not to come after all. So, I went back to bed.
After D got home, I went & ran some errands, then I came home & cooked supper.
After we ate I started the laundry, but I couldn't find the laundry detergent that I bought Friday at Wal-mart. Since we couldn't find it, I look on my receipt & it wasn't on there. Which is so strange, because I remember putting the stuff in my buggy, but for some reason I didn't pay it & it didn't make it home.
So, I went to Wal-mart, to get some more. While there I saw this kid that cracked me up! Has anyone ever seen the "Viva La Bam" on Mtv? I LOVE that show, especially Bam's uncle Don Vito. Well, I was walking up the isle & this kid, maybe 12 or 13 yrs old, walked around the corner. And I almost stopped in amazement! This kid looked just like a young Don Vito. I am not even kidding. He had the same kinda haircut, a Polo shirt, shorts & get this....This is what topped it all off....He had a lazy eye, just like Don Vito. This kid was so cute, I wish I had, had my camera with me.

5 comments:

  1. I think I'll chill on the other side of the fence for a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Ms. Vicki! Hey, Crystal I have felt out of sync with a friend lately too (not you, for all you people out there wondering). I have racked my brain trying to think what could have caused it, but can't figure it out! Maybe it's just in the water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really thinking that Don Vito is cute, so I kinda feel sorry for the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe IT IS in the water C and J....I feel like I have no place where I am welcome right now. And I wonder what it is about me that brings out the worst in everyone....is there a spirit of discord over me or am I just a door mat that decided she wasn't gonna take it anymore???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome to my house anytime Deb!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.