Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Oh My....
....I have decisions to make. And it's so difficult. I've been praying about these things. I have my reservations, I wonder are those reservations from God, or just my own worry wart self. I think too much sometimes & I talk my self out of stuff. What if this step is one that will be amazing for me? But what if it turns out awful? Sometimes, it's just so difficult to know if you are hearing God's voice or your own. Sometimes we want something so bad, that we think we are hearing His voice. But in reality we are trying to be His voice. And then there are times, when you are afraid & you don't want something & you don't hear God, say "Yes, this is for you." Man, I hate this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As Joyce Meyer likes to say.....if you miss God--He will find you. His mercy extends to our mistakes.
ReplyDeleteGod knows your every thought... your every desire, Crystal. He knows how to get through to you if you are taking the wrong path! Have a little faith sista!
ReplyDeleteGod give Crystal wisdom to know the difference between her heart's cry and your voice. And we thank You, that often they are One and the same!
I'm Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone... but Heather said something that I really have to point out... It's the peace that God gives us... see God isn't the author of confusion. Has God given you a peace or is he trying to get your attention b/c he's saying No?
ReplyDeleteWe talked about this today... just ask for God to give you a peace about what you are supposed to do. I love you and I'm here to listen to your thoughts... and give my opinion when asked.
Thank you all, for the things you have said. It's things I already know, but it always helps to be reminded of the Peace that God gives. Again....I appreciate your words.
ReplyDelete