Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Nothing Accomplished
....Well, at least not at my house. I was going to clean & do laundry all day on Tuesday. But I always check my e-mail & read all the blogs when I get up. I read Nicole's & decided to call her. I stayed on the phone for I think about an hour or two. I kept saying, "I need to go so I can clean." But then I would start talking again. I always try to have the house cleaned before D gets home from work. Not that he ever says anything, but I hate to clean when he's home. He gets in the way or makes a new mess & I get frustrated. Plus I'm so anal that I give myself a certain to be finished by, & while I was talking on the phone my time was ticking away. But I told Nicole, "Why does it matter, I can clean later or tomorrow?" So, I didn't clean or do laundry. D got home right after I got the phone & I just took my time doing things. Cori called & asked if I would come over & help her do some things. So I went over around 6pm. And I didn't get home till 2am. We got alot of organizing done & had fun doing it too. :) I love to organize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.