Tuesday, June 21, 2005

No More....

Winn Dixie!!! They just said on the news that they are closing quite a few Winn Dixies in the area, including ALL the Winn Dixies that are close to me. I am not a regular Winn Dixie shopper, but they do have good sales & it's just nice knowing they are there. I used to work at one of them, I actually was one of the first cashiers at that store. It's sad. Blame it on the giant super monster Walmart! But I love me some Walmart!

1 comment:

  1. Thats too bad. But honestly Walmart is lots cheaper! I shop Winn Dixie b/c its close to me. I can't wait for the new super walmart to open.... my only problem is that if you need shampoo or animal food you have to walk across the store... oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.