A New Love
I have found a new love....Bread & Butter Pickles!!! I have never liked them before, the only pickles I like are Kosher Dill. The other day, Mom informed me that D, ate some B&B Pickles at her house & loved them. So, I bought him a 2qt. jar of them. I tasted them on Sunday & I have eaten them with just about every meal, since. I have a very addictive personality & when I find something I like, I go overboard. But they are so delish!
Yes they are delish and my favorite as well! rg
ReplyDeleteYuck, yuck, yuck! I have even burned out on kosher. I ate my weight in them when I was pregnant with Tres.
ReplyDeleteCrystal you got me addicting to this whole blogging thing and you haven't posted anything today! This post doesn't care count b/c it was really made last night!
ReplyDelete