Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Day

My day started out pretty early today. I got up at 6:30am. I spent my day with Bryant (Jamie's little boy). He is so incredibly precious. We had a great time & he is a snuggle baby. I love that. The Boys loved having him here too. But they had to stay locked up most of the day, because they were jumping for joy constantly! Little stinkers.
After Jamie came & picked him up, I went & ran some errands. The most important errand was for chips & salsa from Del Toro! I have been craving that stuff all week. I also got D & myself some ice cream. Food World had Edy's Ice cream buy 1 get 1 free. I couldn't pass that up. Have ya'll tried the Edy's Slow Churned Light? It has 1/2 the fat & it is really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.