Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dreams

I have VERY vivid, detailed dreams & sometimes, frankly my dreams scare me. I have also had quite a few of my dreams actually come true. Not all dreams mean anything, but some are spiritual dreams. When D & I lived with his parents, my dreams where very real. Sometimes I would dream we were going to have an argument or something bad would happen between us & his parents & later that week, it would actually come true. D was always worried when I would say I had a dream.
Last night I had an awful dream, not a nightmare, I don't really have those. Just one of those dreams, that will not leave me. I carry it with me all day or even days. I know it was a spiritual dream & it had meaning. The things that took place in my dream, are actually happening. But it's just the way they were represented that was horrible.
And NO I'm not going to tell you what or who it was about, if I were I would have just told the dream, now wouldn't I? I'll just say, it wasn't about me or D! :)

3 comments:

  1. i hate it when you put things on your blog but don't tell the whole thing and won't!!!!!!!!

    love ya butt head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have dreams like that but it's been a while. Sometimes they did scare me but most of the time it was a warning from the holy spirit, maybe I'm just not listening very good right now. T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.