We have 2 ferrets and 2 cats... anyone want them??? If not, we're gonna find a nice neighborhood for the cats. I already gave away Oscar... now I did speak dog to him... and kissed him. But he was being neglected with Darcy's arrival so my mom and dad have him now... MY DAD SHOWERS WITH OSCAR!!!!
Heather you forgot to mention that she writes letters to michael from the CAT!!! She wrote Jessica a letter while she was at camp from the cat... now to jessica it might be cute but to your son who's away at boot camp... its not cute!
No, not really. I don't have a pet. My kids are animal enough for me (for now anyway!)! :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband speaks pet but not I.
ReplyDeleteWe have 2 ferrets and 2 cats... anyone want them??? If not, we're gonna find a nice neighborhood for the cats. I already gave away Oscar... now I did speak dog to him... and kissed him. But he was being neglected with Darcy's arrival so my mom and dad have him now... MY DAD SHOWERS WITH OSCAR!!!!
Heather you forgot to mention that she writes letters to michael from the CAT!!! She wrote Jessica a letter while she was at camp from the cat... now to jessica it might be cute but to your son who's away at boot camp... its not cute!
ReplyDeleteI hate that stupid cat... its huge!
Well, my Grand-pets give good sugars and they can talk too. Especially Auzzie.
ReplyDelete