Are you ready Ladies & Gents? That time is upon us again. Big Brother 6 begins on Thursday, July 7th!!!!!!!
OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! I can't wait!
Are you ready too, Jamie & Staci?
If you haven't watched this show before, it is so addicting.
Go--------> HERE to read all the new houseguests profiles.
If you are a Big Brother Junkie or plan on checking it out this year, let me know? Believe me, I will be blogging about the show!

Oh YES YES YES!!! That is my most favorite reality show. I schedule everything around Big Brother.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready! I'm ready! Hank and I have a standing date to watch Big Brother together... we both get so hooked! Anyway... I've been seeing promo's for it, and apparently there are a lot of surprised planned this season! A new house, bigger yard, and secrets, secrets, secrets!! I love it! (I"m rubbing my hands together right now!)
ReplyDelete