Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...Whatcha Gonna Do?

Tonight as we were driving down the road, the house that is in the circle across & down from my house, there were 2 cop cars & the cops had the guy that lives there out in the street with his hands up, patting him down.
I came in & talked to Cori, for a sec on the phone & then the phone beeped a few times & the ID, didn't show up. I thought it was probably Mom or Nicole, so I answered it & it was a person I really didn't want to talk too or haven't talked to in almost 2 years. But I was sorta stuck talking to them for an HOUR!
Mom came over & said that there were more cop cars down the rode. We all ended up out on the front porch standing in the dark, being nosy neighbors. There were 8 cop cars, an undercover cop car & a huge truck. They hand cuffed the man & woman that live there & put them in separate squad cars. The cops were taking what looked like packets of drugs, laying them on the hood of the car & taking pictures of them. They then impounded their car! Crazy stuff & much better than TV. LOL....No seriously, it's sad. Those people have young children, I wonder what happened to the kids.
Last week, at about 2am, the couple were out there fighting in the street. And there is always traffic coming & going from that house. Plus they live in a piece of crap, falling apart trailor & they drive a Mercedes....Things that make you go HHHHMMMM....
Wow...I combined 2 songs into 1 post...Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal was wanting to do a little more than just watch. She was wanting to go down there and talk to the cops and tell them a thing or two. It would have been like watching the Jerry Springer Show!! Us down there in our purdy outfits a talkin' to them there cops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.