Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday

I finally figured out how to sale on ebay, so all day, I have been listing books. I have SO many of them & I have decided to let them go. It's going to be kinda nice, because books take up alot of space. I'm not getting rid of all my books, just most of them. It's sorta liberating. I'm trying to learn to declutter my life.
Mom bought 4 T-bones & I grilled them today. They were my first steaks to ever grill, so I was nervous. BUT they were delish....Oh my they were good! I'm quite proud. :) Mom made baked potatoes & tea & when the steaks were done we went over there & ate. It was a nice treat.

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for another one. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to grill steaks... they are so much better at home than going out to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had steak on Saturday too! It must have been that kind of day... my mom also purchased them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.