Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Only...

....4 more episodes of LOST!!! And then that's it until the Fall. D says he doesn't know if he can survivor the Summer with it. I'm SO excited about tonight's episode...I wonder what's going to happen?

5 comments:

  1. we are in the same boat, It will be hard making it through the summer with out knowing what is going on. I will be glad when it starts again. I still can't believe Boone died, I liked him, I would have rather it been Shannon the first time she 'died' in his dream. Boone was on CSI the other night as a guest star, it was cool seeing him outside of the ISLAND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the ONE show that I wanted to see but have never watched an episode. A friend told me they aired a "summary" of "Lost" and she taped it. She said if I had never seen the show, I would know what was happening by viewing this one episode. What do ya'll think? rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Lost! Gotta have me some Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Sawyer is pretty hot....I do like bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, I think you should watch that recap show. I didn't watch it, but I would love it if you got hooked on Lost, it would give us another show to chat about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.