It's free! We got it when we went it when we went garbage rustlin' around Pelham. Its a really good grill, it just had broke legs so we took them off and set it on blocks. It matches the rest of my house. A new one wouldn't fit in.
I guess I did a little stu-stu- stutterin' there huh?
As long as it gets the job done who cares what it looks like? dd
Isn't it funny the older we get that vanity is nowhere to be found, anywhere? I love it! rg
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
It's free! We got it when we went it when we went garbage rustlin' around Pelham. Its a really good grill, it just had broke legs so we took them off and set it on blocks. It matches the rest of my house. A new one wouldn't fit in.
ReplyDeleteI guess I did a little stu-stu- stutterin' there huh?
ReplyDeleteAs long as it gets the job done who cares what it looks like? dd
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny the older we get that vanity is nowhere to be found, anywhere? I love it! rg
ReplyDelete