I forgot about Vicki's hair being pinkish orange... ah who cares... we all had a great time! I remember on the way to the wedding we got rearended and we didn't stop... i was like um... are you gonna stop and call the police and crystal said um no this is LA and it happens all the time.
That was the hottest sand I have ever tried to stand on. It had something like tar in it. By the time I made it back to the car the bottoms of my feet were black and blistered. I'was not impressed with the beaches in LA. Give me them southern shores any ole' day.
Happy 5th year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, CH
Orange and purple---good mix!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I like the outfit!
that is most favorite outfit ever d
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot about Vicki's hair being pinkish orange... ah who cares... we all had a great time! I remember on the way to the wedding we got rearended and we didn't stop... i was like um... are you gonna stop and call the police and crystal said um no this is LA and it happens all the time.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot all about that Nicole! I guess it does prove, it was just an LA thing...LOL Thanks for reminding me! That was a crazy day!
ReplyDeleteYEP, THERE'S BARNEY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was the hottest sand I have ever tried to stand on. It had something like tar in it. By the time I made it back to the car the bottoms of my feet were black and blistered. I'was not impressed with the beaches in LA. Give me them southern shores any ole' day.
ReplyDelete