While I was sick, I was ready to get rid of Auzzie. I even called Mom & said I didn't want him anymore. He wasn't getting much attention & he was letting us all know about it. He would chirp none stop, as loud as he could. He spent alot of time in the back bedroom or covered up or even at Nanna's house. He was even biting really bad. He was angry. Since things have gotten back to normal around here, he has been such a joy. Here's some things he has said.
Last night I was sitting in the chair by his cage & I picked up Razz & said to Razz, "Hey, my little buddy." Auzzie hopped over to the side of the cage & immediately looked right at me & said, "It's Razzy!"
Then today I took Auzzie's cage out on the porch & I brought Harriet out next & sat her cage next to his. He went over to her & said, "Hey Harriet!"
And whenever I do something to cage, like pick it up or move things in it. He will always say, "What are ya doin'?" And of course I tell him what I'm doing. :)
It's SO funny, he knows exactly when to say things.
Last night I was sitting in the chair by his cage & I picked up Razz & said to Razz, "Hey, my little buddy." Auzzie hopped over to the side of the cage & immediately looked right at me & said, "It's Razzy!"
Then today I took Auzzie's cage out on the porch & I brought Harriet out next & sat her cage next to his. He went over to her & said, "Hey Harriet!"
And whenever I do something to cage, like pick it up or move things in it. He will always say, "What are ya doin'?" And of course I tell him what I'm doing. :)
It's SO funny, he knows exactly when to say things.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.