I was so exhausted, that I slept til 2pm. D & I went to the Master's Commission Graduation. I can't believe I actually went, I shocked myself. I haven't been to one since 2001. Bonnie, Donna & Michael met us there & we all sat in the hot as H-E double hockey stick balcony. We laughed so much, I mean you always laugh when Michael is around. It was so funny because, Michael sat between me & Daniel....You know that started some rumors. hehe. I'm gonna be honest here, but I wasn't very impressed with the graduation this year. They are normally really exciting & this one was just...well...blah. I was disappointed, oh well.
I saw SO many people from MC, including 3 of my old boyfriends! Hahahahaha I invited 2 of them over for dinner sometime...Hilarious! D thinks it's so funny. I mean, come on we are all adults now. My longest relationship other than D, was only 9 months & that was with someone I had been really good friends with for years. Think about 9 months...That really isn't a long time, when you think about how long your life is. And if someone can't get over 9 little months, then we need to grow up. Why let a good friendship go to waste?
Seriously though, sometimes I am so out going, that I scare myself. Things just spew from my mouth. Anyway, It was good to see everyone & laugh.
I'm SO glad that Bonnie & Donna came, we had a fun time, well at least I hope they did!
D & I went with Michael to Nicole's house. He had to pick up something from her. I love being with Nicole & Michael, they are too much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.