Monday, May 30, 2005

A Full Saturday

D & I went to Cori's family reunion & had a really good time & good food. D said, "Man, Cori's family can cook!" I finally got to see, Josiah & Ben. It was nice getting to spend time with Dan & Maria, Cori & Jayson. Good times!
Cori called to tell me after we got home, that right after we left, Bo Bice's girlfriend came to the reunion. I'm so mad I missed her!
Bonnie was over at Mom's, so I went over for a visit. Bonnie invited me to go hang out with, her, Donna, Laurie & little Miss Ashtyn. I went home & freshened my hair & makeup. Bonnie & Donna came & picked me up & we went to Zaxby's for supper. Ashtyn is SO sweet, she honestly gets prettier every time I see her.
We went to the Mall & Laurie met up with us at Victoria's Secret. It was already 8pm, so we didn't get much shopping done. Donna & Laurie were looking for new bathing suits. We then went to the Wal-mart on 150, bless Ashtyn's heart she was so tired, but she never cried. Laurie went home from there & the rest of us, met Mom at Sonic for some ice cream. Where I tried to get Bonnie & Donna, to take a picture of a major redneck for my blog. Donna finally did it after he was driving off in his pickup truck & he saw her & came back to flirt with her, but she jumped in Mom's car to hide! It was too funny!
The girls went home & Mom & I went over to Winn Dixie, to buy some meat for Memorial Day. Then we drove over to Wal-mart to buy groceries, we didn't get home til after 1 am!!! I had no clue it was that late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.