Auzzie is wanting to mate. That is the reason he is trying to feed the toy. The dance is part of it too. I have raised several clutches of parakeets and have seen all their love dances and etc. While the hens are sitting on the eggs the male will feed her and then help her feed the babies when they hatch. They are very good mates and fathers. Janice
Auzzie is wanting to mate. That is the reason he is trying to feed the toy. The dance is part of it too. I have raised several clutches of parakeets and have seen
ReplyDeleteall their love dances and etc. While the hens are sitting on the eggs the male will feed her and then help her feed the babies when they hatch. They are very good mates and fathers. Janice
I think Jen suggested a perfect name. That's cute.
ReplyDelete