YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! American stepped on the cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed SO loud, when Seacrest announced it. Isn't it sad I take so much pleasure in someone's dream being crushed!
Anyway, on to another American Idol news....Did anyone watch the Primetime Live special about Paula & Corey Clark? Things that make you go HHHHMMMMM...I'll say. I honestly don't know what to think. He had an awful lot of phone records, voice mail messages & even a medicine bottle with her name on it, for something not to have happened.
Anyway, on to another American Idol news....Did anyone watch the Primetime Live special about Paula & Corey Clark? Things that make you go HHHHMMMMM...I'll say. I honestly don't know what to think. He had an awful lot of phone records, voice mail messages & even a medicine bottle with her name on it, for something not to have happened.

I saw some of it but not enough to form an opinion. I would like to see it again in its entirety. Man, I got some big words rolling this a.m. I am impressed with me! dd
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I agree with you. I am glad Scott got the boot but do hope things work out for him. May he be the kind of husband and father God intended for men to be!dd
ReplyDelete