Freakin' Heck? I am in utter shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Constantine was voted off! At first I didn't like him at all, but he really grew on me. I am sad. Why did he leave & not Scotty the Body? And Scott was even in the top 3! Oh, my goodness....I can't believe this. I was screaming at the TV & hitting myself with a pillow, when Ryan announced it was Constantine.
You can never tell what is going to happen from week to week!

I am also in shock!!!! Vonzell should not have been in the bottom 3! I think that the top 3 this week were Carrie, Bo, and Vonzell. The bottom 3 should have been Anthony, Constantine, and Scott. I really thought that Scott would have been voted off. He really didn't do all that well last night! I really don't think Constantine did well last night either....he ruined that song! But I thought that Scott would have gone before Constantine! bg
ReplyDeleteAnthony-tell me again why he's still here? And Scott, come on his performance was YUK! for at least 2 weeks in a row. I was extremely shocked! Vonzell is my fav. right now with Bo in a very close 2nd. Constantine should have been closer to the top three instead of leaving. America stinks!
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch tonight or last night. But I did see the news at 9 and that is when I received the shocking news. I thought he was a poser but I also thought he would last longer. OH WELL! GO BO GO!
ReplyDeleteI didn't like Constantine, but I think he's better than Scott. Heck, I'm better than Scott.
ReplyDeleteHootie, Kiss your momma with that mouth? Just kidding! I got a good laugh at your response! I agree with Vickie. I was not a fan of Constantines because the boy cannot sing (well, I don't care for his singing)but what keeps everyone voting for Scott? I don't have a clue! dd
ReplyDeleteScott did not do as well as the others, but he does have talent or else he wouldn't have made it this far. I think maybe the reason why people are voting for him is because he is an everyday ordinary joe... just working to make a living, etc. I think that Anthony, while not my favorite, did very well. And I hate to say it, but I think Carrie did not do well. I am going to have to start voting more for Vonzell. She is one of my favorites. And while Constantine was not the most deserving of the boot this week, he wasn't going to be the American Idol. I think, like Nicole said, he was a major poser!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the underdog but he has a bad attitude, and, he NEVER smiles! It has become nothing more than a popularity contest, NOT based on true talent, in my opinion. I believe Anthony has true talent. Vonzell is blowing 'em away! Has that girl improved or what? Last, but definitely not
ReplyDeleteleast,Paula's "tears" over Constantine....BARF...give me a break! She needs to get a life! rg