Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tired, Tired & More Tired

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, but I am just so tired. Not tired...Exhausted. It's crazy what Scarlet Fever & Bronchitis will do to your body. The Dr. said it will take me awhile to recoup. It sure is difficult. I don't want anyone thinking I'm being lazy or milking this thing. But I just can't do anything. I try, but then I have to go lay down. I feel like I have just ran a marathon or something.
Sorry, if I'm not blogging regularly just yet. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal soon. But what is normal...Really?

2 comments:

  1. I know what "normal" is....it's just a setting on your dryer! I love you. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Just give yourself sometime...you've been through a lot. rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't jeopardize your recovery because you think (or someone else thinks) you should be doing something. You ARE doing something! You are allowing your body to heal! Take it easy and rest as much as possible--sleep as much as possible--and eat lightly so that your body can concentrate on healing instead of digesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.