I really wanted to go shopping today. I needed some cute summer shoes. I begged & pleaded with Mom to go with me. She finally agreed. We went to Wal-mart, the Mall, Payless, Marshalls, Krispy Kreme (I had a buy one 1 dozen get 1 dozen free coupon), T.J. Maxx, Deals $ Store, DSW, Ross & Big Lots. Mom, came in some places & some she stayed in the car.
While at the Mall we ran into Amber & Donna. Amber was looking for shoes also. We all went into Rack Room & then went to Sears. Amber found us some black polka dot Flip Flops (I guess they will be Rocco's new ones to steal from me). We also looked for Amber an outfit to wear to Ashtyn's Dedication.
I came home with a few bags of stuff, mainly from the $ store & Big Lots. I bought 2 yard rakes, which we needed really bad.
I sure am glad Mom went with me. We had a good time! :)
While at the Mall we ran into Amber & Donna. Amber was looking for shoes also. We all went into Rack Room & then went to Sears. Amber found us some black polka dot Flip Flops (I guess they will be Rocco's new ones to steal from me). We also looked for Amber an outfit to wear to Ashtyn's Dedication.
I came home with a few bags of stuff, mainly from the $ store & Big Lots. I bought 2 yard rakes, which we needed really bad.
I sure am glad Mom went with me. We had a good time! :)

Shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. Actually, I HATE it. I let my fingers do my shopping. I BE'S SHOPPIN' ON-LINE!! Praise God for INTERNET!!!!
ReplyDeleteOur flip-flops are the cutest! They have pokie-dots on them! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteI think it is so funny that you girls love "pokie-dots"; I have ALWAYS loved them. They are so fun! rg
ReplyDelete