This d again, just wanted to update everyone. Well this is day 3 of the illness, she hasn't gotten any better. In fact she was in more pain and she was swelling up. So I came home from work early to see what we needed to do. Crystal called the ER too see if she should come in or if she needed to go back to urgent care. They told her that it would be best if she went back to urgent care. So we went, and the doctor took some more blood and took a chest x-ray. Anyways to make a long doctors visit short he told her that she not only has scarlet fever still but she has bronchitis. He also wanted to take some blood too rule out the possibility of lupus, because she is showing the classic symptoms. We won't know the results of the test tell Monday. So please continue to pray for her. Thanks d

Take good care of her Daniel! I wish I could be there to help. Thanks for the update, keep posting! You should have a blog!
ReplyDeleteDaniel! Can I bring you guys some food or something? Magazines? Fingernail polish? Anything? How terrible to be so sick!
ReplyDeleteLet us know what we can do to help!
ReplyDelete