We slept in, but that really isn't anything new. I sleep in everyday & D does when he off. And today he took off for his Birthday. He'll work Saturday, so he won't lose a vacation day. Plus he is supposed to work at least 1 Saturday a month, but he doesn't always do that.
We went to the Guitar Center. D loves that place, we used to go to one in LA alot. They have sound equipment set out that you can play with. While D played, I walked to Sally's & got stuff to do my hair. D was kinda depressed when we left, the Guitar Center & said he wished he hadn't gone in there. Bless his heart. He had a dream of doing sound for a living & owning a studio. But that dream was crushed, when all that went down with his parents & we left Cali. I wish I could buy him all that stuff he wants. It's his passion. He went to school, for that very thing, not to work at Home Depot. I know it really bothers him. Prayerfully one day things will change & doors will open.
We went to the Mall & walked around. I had another $15 coupon for Lane Bryant, so I got a shirt & it only cost me $1.50. And D got him a video game from that store that has previously owned video games. As soon as we got home @ 6pm, he started playing that thing & it's now almost 11pm & he's still playing.
Since D was zombied out, I went to Mom's & she did my hair. I'm actually sitting here with a frosting cap & bleach on my head as I type. There is no telling what it's going to look like. If I don't like the blonde, I will probably do it Hot Pink. I loved it when I had pink hair. It would be fun to have that again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.