Monday, April 04, 2005

No Picnic

Sunday D & I were going to go on a picnic, I even searched online Saturday night for a new place to go. But Sunday morning I woke up with a really bad tummy ache. And it eventually turned into a horrible headache w/ a high fever & sore throat. I slept all day & night. It was a deep sleep, but not very restful. I was hot & then cold. I woke up once & was so cold my teeth where chattering, really bad. I have slept pretty much all day again today. I feel like crap. I guess I have some kinda virus or something. I don't know where I got it from?
I thought I needed to blog something, so you don't begin to worry. Well, I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaawwwwww....I'm sorry you are sick. I love you, rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Jessica had a headache yesterday then she gave it to me last night. but I'm okay... no fever and its gone now. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.