Mom & Danny got D a Weed Eater for his Birthday & they went on & gave it to him this evening. He was very excited. He has been wanting to buy one for awhile now. And plus we needed it....You should see our yard. It's awful. D normally borrows Danny's, but his is broken. So, now I guess Danny will borrow D's.
D & I went to the Mall, tonight. I had 2 $15 coupons, that I needed to use, before they expired. I got 2 shirts, a pink one & a yellow one. I was upset because they had a pair of cute silver sandal's that I really wanted, but I couldn't use the coupons on accessories. I hope they still have them next weekend, when D gets paid again. Or maybe they have them online....I'll have to look.
We then went to Wal-mart, so D could get a gas can thingy. And they had the coolest picnic table. I was excited, because I really want one. I couldn't believe how much it was....$263!!!! I guess I won't be getting that picnic table.
D & I went to the Mall, tonight. I had 2 $15 coupons, that I needed to use, before they expired. I got 2 shirts, a pink one & a yellow one. I was upset because they had a pair of cute silver sandal's that I really wanted, but I couldn't use the coupons on accessories. I hope they still have them next weekend, when D gets paid again. Or maybe they have them online....I'll have to look.
We then went to Wal-mart, so D could get a gas can thingy. And they had the coolest picnic table. I was excited, because I really want one. I couldn't believe how much it was....$263!!!! I guess I won't be getting that picnic table.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.