The great big blooms are called Pride of Mobile azaleas. God has blessed us with an awesome spring so for all of you who have complained about and continue to complain about the rain - STOP! Look around at all the blessings we have received because of it. Everyday there is something new blooming. I don't care if the inside of my house is green from pollen! I am soaking up the beauty of God's glory!dd
Azaleas are beautiful. They just don't last long enough. Just like the dogwood trees.
ReplyDeleteThe great big blooms are called Pride of Mobile azaleas. God has blessed us with an awesome spring so for all of you who have complained about and continue to complain about the rain - STOP! Look around at all the blessings we have received because of it. Everyday there is something new blooming. I don't care if the inside of my house is green from pollen! I am soaking up the beauty of God's glory!dd
ReplyDelete