Tuesday, April 26, 2005


Awful! Awful! Awful! We didn't leave the bleach on long enough.Now my hair is the same color as Razz. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

  1. Well, I like it. I think I'm gonna dye my hair red too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET A PROFESSIONAL...IT'S WORTH IT...AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Up until this picture I thought everything looked fine... really its not bad... its just not what you had in mind. Sorry. I had always gotten my hair done professionally too until christmas before last... we were in nowhereville alabama with matts family... we got bored and went to walmart... he dyed my hair and continued to do up until this last christmas when my present from my mom was to have my hair done by a professional again. well its cost her $180! then i've been back for an "upkeep"... well it gets costly and I'm going back to walmart next time! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.