When D got home today, we cleaned out 1/2 of the shed. We are going to wait to do the rest later, because the city is having a clean-up day on April 5th. And we'll be able to put alot of stuff by the road, to finally get rid of it. I'm glad we got some of it done though. I just fell better when things are organized.
D was complaining while we were out there, that is body was hurting. After we came in, he took a shower & just didn't look very well. I took his temperature & it was 102 degrees!!!! I couldn't believe it. He took some Tylenol & before he went to bed, his temp was down to 100 degrees. This will tell you have bad he felt, he didn't even eat supper. If D doesn't eat, you know something is wrong. Bless his heart.
D was complaining while we were out there, that is body was hurting. After we came in, he took a shower & just didn't look very well. I took his temperature & it was 102 degrees!!!! I couldn't believe it. He took some Tylenol & before he went to bed, his temp was down to 100 degrees. This will tell you have bad he felt, he didn't even eat supper. If D doesn't eat, you know something is wrong. Bless his heart.

Oh my word! Maybe we should have took him to the horsepital!
ReplyDeleteAll joking aside, D needs to see a Dr. He is a seemingly healthy young man who has had too many high fevers in a short period of time. Please don't wait. rg
ReplyDelete