Thursday, March 31, 2005

Random Thoughts

Life is so crazy. I remember growing up, how I dreamed & thought my life would be one day. Things are SO different. I am tremendously blessed, I know that & thank the Lord daily. But there are things missing. Why can't some things be easy & simple? Why do things come so easily for some & so difficult for others? There are so many choices, but which one is the right one? It's amazing how you find yourself in situations that you never dreamed you would have to face one day. But then to realize some of your friends are suddenly having to face them also. It's heartbreaking. It hurts. It's desperate. There is literal pain. You feel less of a person. When you think there are no more tears to shed, they spill out again. Will it ever be yours? Will your desires come to pass. Or are they just figments in your heart? If you hear, "It's just not your time", again you will scream. You want your time to be NOW. You are tired of waiting.

When I do my "Random Thoughts", which I think I'm going to start sharing on here, there is no need to comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.