I don't remember what it was but I do remember that it was metal and the matching thermos had a glass liner. You didn't dare drop it because it would definitely break. I remember a child in elementary school brought chicken noodle soup in her thermos for lunch one day. She dropped it and it broke and I felt so bad for her. rg
I don't remember what mine was. I know that my mom had some collector tins that we were not allowed to carry to school. I think for the most part we ate school lunch. I don't ever remember us taking our lunch, unless we begged Moma to let us, then it was so cool.
I don't remember what it was but I do remember that it was metal and the matching thermos had a glass liner. You didn't dare drop it because it would definitely break. I remember a child in elementary school brought chicken noodle soup in her thermos for lunch one day. She dropped it and it broke and I felt so bad for her. rg
ReplyDeleteMine was a red plaid metal lunch box with matching thermos. As a matter of fact, Daddy still has it in his shed with nails or something in it.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember what mine was. I know that my mom had some collector tins that we were not allowed to carry to school. I think for the most part we ate school lunch. I don't ever remember us taking our lunch, unless we begged Moma to let us, then it was so cool.
ReplyDelete