If for some reason, you could not live in the USA, where would you want to live & why?
For me, I have always wanted to go to England. I have always been fascinated with the Royals (especially Princess Diana) & the way they do things there. So, I would have to say England. And plus I wouldn't have to learn a whole new language, just a new way of saying certain things.
For me, I have always wanted to go to England. I have always been fascinated with the Royals (especially Princess Diana) & the way they do things there. So, I would have to say England. And plus I wouldn't have to learn a whole new language, just a new way of saying certain things.

I would have to say Ireland. I love the movie 'The Quiet Man' w/ John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. I have always wanted to go to Ireland.
ReplyDeleteFunny you should say that, Vickie. I would love to visit Ireland and see all those lush green hills and the quaint little villages. rg
ReplyDeleteI would have to say Australia... although cost of living is higher, it's warmer and more casual there all year long! Plus I hear they have fantastic beaches!
ReplyDeleteIreland is where our ancesters came from. I have always had a yearning to see Ireland and maybe thats why.
ReplyDeleteHigh on a mountain top with a clear view of the sunrise and sunset. I haven't decided where I want my mountain to be located though. I would like to have a creek running below the house and a field where the wildflowers would grow in the spring and summer. dd
ReplyDeleteI think I would have to say Italy and/or Sicily where my grandmother and grandfather are from.
ReplyDelete