Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Interesting

I know there are people that do not care for the show Wife Swap. But if it weren't for this show, there is no telling how much abuse this girl or others in the family would have received at the hand of the father. So, in my book I believe Wife Swap, saved the day. Go ------> here, for the full story.

7 comments:

  1. I am grateful that this "poor excuse of a father" was caught, but I do not like the concept of the show. "Wife Swap" goes against the God created union of marriage, and just the title of the show makes me want to throw up. I know God must be sick of this world. I know I am. Another example is "Meet the Fockers" (I hate even typing it). The insenuendos (sp?) that the world throws in the face of Believers is sickening. rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with rg----I have never watched the show because of the name and the concept of the show. I personally think God is very disappointed in our choices of "entertainment".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion & I'm glad you all feel free to express them here. That's exactly what I want you to do. :)
    But if you have never seen the show, how do you even know what it's about?
    It's just showing people what it's like to walk in others shoes. They aren't actually "swapping" wives in the sense that I think, some may be thinking. They aren't sleeping with each other. This actually is a very clean show. And alot of the people who have been involved with the show, have made changes in their families & marriages because they took things for granted & realized there are different ways of doing things. It also allows them to see thier family through another eyes.
    I agree "Wife Swap" may not be the best title, but it's a really good show & I don't think there is a thing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the show, we watch it every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with Crystal. I love this show. There has been alot of positive changes come out of these families swapping a wife and Mommy figure. I have NEVER seen ANY off color things go on with this show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the time they had the straight man go to a gay bar to dance was a little off the beaten path, but overall most of the shows(even that one) had a great ending to it. They pick two extreme people/families and change them up. I know some folks that need to go one there- it would really change their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa Crystal... you opened a can of worms! I've never watched this show but I've watched Trading Spouses... I think they're the same concept... and I love it. Dido what Crystal said. The grass is not always greener on the other side... more times than not the people on these shows come back home with more love for THEIR family and realize how much they take forgranted.

    I missed the 'meet the fockers thing' ~ sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.