Monday, March 14, 2005

American Idol?

I just saw this online. Mario Vazquez has left American Idol, for "personal reasons." Nikko Smith has taken his place. Interesting.....I wonder why he would leave?

5 comments:

  1. I hate that he had to give up his dream but I like Nikko better. dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm real curious...hhmmmmmm. rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Mario....but I am so glad that Nikko is back on! He SHOULD NOT have been voted off last week! bg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he got a contract on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw him on ET last night. He said there was nothing wrong with him or his family, but he would not elaborate no matter what the reporter tried. They said he used to sing backup on Michael Jackson's albums and speculated that he could have decided to quit to pursue another contract since American Idol would obligate him for 7 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.