Tuesday, March 15, 2005

American Idol Top 12

Man, what is up with their song selections? The '60's gave us some of the BEST music ever! These kids need to open their minds & broaden their horizons musically.
I think right now Nadia Turner is the best girl. She has an awesome style & knows who she is. And she's got some great legs to boot! :) Wow....To have legs like that.....
And Bo, kicked butt tonight! He's the best guy.
I don't really like Constantine, but tonight is the first time I really enjoyed him.
And Vonzell, she's got a great voice. She looked good tonight.
And I'm glad Nikko's back. He brought some R&B to the show.
I don't miss Mario.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Bo was awesome. Constantine sounded great. I agree with the music selection. Man, Motown rocks, but these guys really did not pick good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say this... but Mikalah seems out of her league!! And I'm still liking Carrie a lot. Last night was also my first time to enjoy Constantine. And I thought Scott was great, but just a little too "safe" as the judges say! But, I'm still gonna say (and I'll take the heat if I'm wrong) that Vonzel is gonna start really shining soon. Since she is working with a vocal coach, we will be seeing some major improvement, I think. And MAN did I wish I had her figure. Do you guys catch her in that pink evening gown?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.