I'm with you, Laurie. I have to give her credit, though....her confidence was through the roof (and for a 16 year old, WOW), but I found her very annoying. rg
I'm with you, Laurie. I have to give her credit, though....her confidence was through the roof (and for a 16 year old, WOW), but I found her very annoying. rg
I really liked Makalah! She was so cute and I loved her personality! I do think it was her time to go, but I also believe that we haven't seen the last of her! I think Bo or Constantine (spelling????) should go! I know, I know....I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Bo, but I just don't think he's all that great. I think he should have gone before Makalah! bg
I agree. It was a little upsetting, but I believe that you haven't seen the last of Makalah!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Laurie. I have to give her credit, though....her confidence was through the roof (and for a 16 year old, WOW), but I found her very annoying. rg
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Laurie. I have to give her credit, though....her confidence was through the roof (and for a 16 year old, WOW), but I found her very annoying. rg
ReplyDeleteI hate it when I do that...I get sidetracked and enter my comment twice! Sorry. rg
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOO!!! Deb said a dirty word two times.
ReplyDeleteI really liked Makalah! She was so cute and I loved her personality! I do think it was her time to go, but I also believe that we haven't seen the last of her! I think Bo or Constantine (spelling????) should go! I know, I know....I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Bo, but I just don't think he's all that great. I think he should have gone before Makalah! bg
ReplyDeleteSettle down Deb! Do I need to come wash your mouth out with soap? Be nice now. ;)
ReplyDeleteBonnie!!!! I can't believe you think Bo, should have gone before Mikalah! I'm gonna have to have a talk with you!