Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Girl's Pajama Night!

Saturday night, I went over to Stacey's to hang out with her & Wendi. We decided we would wear our PJ's, chill out & watch a movie.


  Riley had fun looking through "Shishal's" nail polish.


Our friend Oscar brought us back there beautiful hand carved jewelry boxes from his trip home to  Hermosillo, Sonora. He's such a sweetheart!

 Hanging out downstairs in the playroom on a super comfy couch.

 Stacey, made this delicious dessert! Here is the recipe for No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake.

See my hair? I wear my hair like this often & rarely does anyone say anything to me. Stacey & I had to run to the grocery store. As we walked in the manager greeted us, then he turned around & did a double take. He said, "You really ARE Lucy! You must be a Lucy fan!" Stacey said, "FAN-a-tic!" Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.